Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello,
    I need to create a page that is going to be updated on a regular basis,

Its so each person in a team can have their tasks for the day, week or whatever updated and they can keep track of them,

So what I need is at the top a text field to write what the task is, then a submit button next to it, so when you submit it, below on the same page in a table or something like that, the task will appear in the 1st column, then in a second column, an empty field for comments so anybody can write a general statement in it, then in the final column a drop down menu with 'complete' which should be in green, 'in progress' which should be amber, then 'not started' which should be red,

Does anybody have any idea how to do this, or even some of it, or just any suggestions.

Thanks

Member #
    It's a pretty straightforward operation with databases and a Server-side language, like PHP. Do you have any experience with those?
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Remove Ads