Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #
    Developing a custom website can cost a lot of money, especially if you don't know what type of site will suit your needs (We, by the way, do know what type of site will suit your needs.). If you have the money to spend, some websites can cost upwards of a million dollars and web designing companies would love to the money for it (The dirty bastards... How dare they ask you to give them money for something they can do that you can't?). However, in most cases startup or small companies and individual webmasters need basic websites that can be put together for under a few hundred dollars using a decent looking template and a couple of scripts that sell for a few dollars (In fact, we think people in Europe have tons of templates! And they do! They have tons of templates, lyin' about the place. You'll be driving around, `Oh, f***** template' < drives around >(see footnote 1)). You just have to know the right place to go. For example, on *my crappy site* you get a free custom website and free support as long as you are willing to spend money on web hosting and a domain name (See, it's free, except where it isn't. Much like in the United States, we're safe, but we're not safe (see footnote 2)). It can't get any cheaper than this for a 10 page custom website. (Well, except if it does. Like if you make it yourself and host it from your home computer, where it incurs no marginal cost. But we can overlook that.)

(1) -- If you don't know Eddie Izzard, I apologize, as that will have made absolutely no sense.
    (2) -- If you haven't seen the relevant episode of The Daily Show, again, I apologise, as that bit probably didn't make much sense, either.

ljm
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I love these bot post edits.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    OH MY GOD!!!! I never laughed so many (see footnote 1) I love this laughing-at-banned-peoples'-posts!

(1) - Many french people confused "much" and "many" in their sentences ... that was
    just me laughing at my people
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    love the John Stewart reference!
    hahahaha, very funny stuff.........nice edit!
    GMan

Remove Ads