Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    figured to create a gallery in html/css would be the best way to go about it, unless it would be better to do a p hoto gallery w/ php or something server side..

anyone have some open scripts or know of some for a nice photo gallery that i can integrate into a htmls ite?

thanks guys
    ... trying not to flood

Member #
    Does your host have Fantastico? If so, it should have at least one photo gallery that you can install, in a few clicks. Check those, out, most are pretty good. Coppermine, 4images, and Gallery are a few that you may have available, and all 3 are relatively easy to get the hang of.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    chris you can just come sit by me if you want haha... thanks man i appreciate the fast responses. Those galleries you mentioned, can you integrate those into a html design?

Member #
    I know that you can style them, I don't know how much customization you can do though.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kade119
    figured to create a gallery in html/css would be the best way to go about it, unless it would be better to do a p hoto gallery w/ php or something server side..

anyone have some open scripts or know of some for a nice photo gallery that i can integrate into a htmls ite?

thanks guys
    ... trying not to flood
    I just made a gallery - as in the engine to display the pics out of the folders, with php and I'm still a real php newb so I think if I can manage it you definitely can.
    I say you hand code a php gallery - gives you the most options.

Remove Ads