Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member suz4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    78
    Member #
    14978
    Hi All

    I do not have a clue why the image in the top left corner sticks out on the bottom more than the rest you might be able to see it better here.
    I tried changing the image size by 1 px but that did not work.
    Is there any way to make it all even on the bottom? should I add a border like the footer? obviously I have no idea!
    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Sue

  2.  

  3. #2
    Senior Member kade119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Member #
    14888
    Liked
    1 times
    try to change by more than 1 px and see if it affects it at all... dont forget to change the dimensions in the css too

    by the way.. what script are you using for that newsletter ..

  4. #3
    Member suz4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    78
    Member #
    14978
    Quote Originally Posted by kade119
    try to change by more than 1 px and see if it affects it at all... dont forget to change the dimensions in the css too

    by the way.. what script are you using for that newsletter ..
    Thanks for the reply....
    I will give it a shot and post back, I may have forgotten the css the first time dont remember now doh!...........I don't have a newsletter it is still just fake text at the moment, I still have a lot of content to work on....:dead:

    thanks!
    Q

  5. #4
    Senior Member kade119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Member #
    14888
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by suz4x4
    Thanks for the reply....
    I will give it a shot and post back, I may have forgotten the css the first time dont remember now doh!...........I don't have a newsletter it is still just fake text at the moment, I still have a lot of content to work on....:dead:

    thanks!
    Q

    well dont worry as you can see... ahem.. view the board.. i have problems w/ my sites everyday.. but ill tell you WDF is the best place to get your answers.. and usually pretty promptly..

    im working on doing a news letter now.. and i found a good site that might help u.. im still learning on how to work it.. but view this http://www.phplist.com

  6. #5
    Member suz4x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    78
    Member #
    14978
    Quote Originally Posted by suz4x4
    Thanks for the reply....
    I will give it a shot and post back, I may have forgotten the css the first time dont remember now doh!...........I don't have a newsletter it is still just fake text at the moment, I still have a lot of content to work on....:dead:

    thanks!
    Q
    yeah it worked.... could this be the culprit }

    #header .headerpic {
    border-right: 1px solid #fff;
    height: 214px;
    height: 214px;
    float: left;
    }
    there are 2 height declarations I had changed one but not the other but once I changed them both to 214px it worked. should there be 2 of them?
    Thanks! oh and how could I add a border to the bottom of that whole top header like the footer ?
    Thank you!
    Sue

  7. #6
    Senior Member kade119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Member #
    14888
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by suz4x4
    yeah it worked.... could this be the culprit }

    #header .headerpic {
    border-right: 1px solid #fff;
    height: 214px;
    height: 214px;
    float: left;
    }
    there are 2 height declarations I had changed one but not the other but once I changed them both to 214px it worked. should there be 2 of them?
    Thanks! oh and how could I add a border to the bottom of that whole top header like the footer ?
    Thank you!
    Sue
    just add these 2 lines to your #header div

    border-bottom:1px solid #000;
    padding-bottom:5px;


Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com