Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Ok this is my problem, and I am not a website developer. I designed this site by winging it but this seems to be the only major issue.

Certain users using IE expirience some images stretching, usually vertically. The pages load fine in Firefox, but 50% of Ie users get this weird stretching problem and I don't know what to do. It's weird because usually if you navigate to another page and come back the images load perfectly fine. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My site is www.reserveaspotinheaven.com (only looking for comments regarding my problem and not the content )

Member #
    Nobody has a clue? I went through the w3.org validation tool and corrected most of the errors but there are still a few (don't understand them or how to fix, anyone care to chime in?). The CSS file got checked and didn't come up with any errors, what should i do???

Member #
    I honestly don't see any image stretching error.
    Hyperair

Member #
    Yeah, it only seemed to happen to 50% of IE users, but I'm pretty sure I figured it out. I deleted all the size attributes for all images and they all seem to load perfect now.

So who wants to go to Heaven?

Member #
    I don't suppose you've met any of those really pious christians have you? They'd definitely hate you for something like that.
    Hyperair

Member #
    I guess you could say that I am one of those pious Christians and I do not find your site offensive. I think it is funny and a nice little gimmik. If you really believe this then you have a serious problem. I would reccommend that you put in your diclaimer that you are not responsible if people really believe this, that is unless you do! Also I have had no problems with stretching of images.http://clintonchurchofchrist.com

Remove Ads