Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am using go live, but the site was done in dreamweaver...first of all does this cause any problems?

I added some images/links by putting them in a cell. The problem is that the go live preview and online, the images aren't placed in the same place. Also, in firefox and internet explore, the images are lower than in Safari.
    Safari is the only web browser that shows the page the way it look when I edit it.

The new cell and the one below show as they are, but the area top of it is where the location changes. Could this be because of some setting that it keep cell's a certain size? Sorry for the crappy question...I don't know a better way of asking.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Member #
    Can ypou post your code, or better yet give us the link to the website?

Member #
    www.creativeschoolzone.com

The bottom two crayons and the pic of cards above them are not located in the same place as my preview and view differently in firefox than they do in safari. The crayons are closer together on safari.

thanks

Member #
    The problem with using any WYSIWYG, is that you never actually get what you are seeing in the preview.

It does not matter that it was built in Dreamweaver and you went to GoLive.

What matters is that both of these programs, when used in the layout view, inflate the code and make it behave erratically. Learning some HTML and CSS is the best solution to this problem. Cross-browser compatibility is very important in web design, and it is difficult enough with clean code.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads