Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey everyone

I seem to have a small bug on my website : http://www.syt7.co.uk
    Can you see the small alignment issue on the middle header? The about image. It is about 1px too high or too low compared with the left and right columns, does anyone have an idea on how to fix this? it is driving me mad!

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    That's one of the problems with using Position "absolute" or "relative" ...
    It causes problems with browser differences. With FF, it's off by one pixel,
    with IE6.0, it's right-on.

Try displaying <div>'s without positioning, or use the same position technique
    for all three ... I see that the center part is positioned differently than the other two.

Member #
    As mlseim said, if you don't want to modify too much, just set the #ContentData padding-top:26px;

And I found that the input "GO" buttom is not align correct. Maybe you should set #clientlogin input as vertical-align:middle

The next time you do this about three colum, the best way is use float, that the left colum float left, and the right bolum float right, the middle colum not float just set margin-left and margin-right.

Remove Ads