Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hey guys,
    Im having a hard time trying this out I am adding google ad sense to my site. I have the google search bar, and I have it set to open in a window called /google.html in an iframe on the lower right hand corner. The thing is google ask for at least 795px in with. So I thought I would try putting it in a table that shows the data, and wean clicked expands to the 795px width. The thing is I dont understand the float concept. The expanding table needs to float over the main body of text. on the left hand side of it. i know i dont have the iframe set up right im more concerned about the table. my site is nativeology.com any help would be greatly appreciated

native [horton]
    its the home page that its on

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Is this the part you're talking about?

<iframe src="http://www.nativeology.com/google.html" width="100%" height="290" align="right"><p>See our <a href="news.html">newsflashes</a>.</p></iframe>

Coding your site by hand is a great learning experience and all, but there are some
    problem areas between IE and FF with your layout. You might want to find a free
    CSS template and customize it for your own "look".
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ree+css+templa

Using something like a template as a "base layout" will give you a good place to start.

Remove Ads