Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    okay, my nav bar is all weird and scrunched up. if you look at the hit counter, you can't read it... i don't know why this is as I've had this layout out for a few weeks now.

http://jessism.co.nr

Member #
    I do not know what you are talking about. Looks fine to me. What about the navigation are you talking about? The links on the side are blue if thats what you mean?

Member #
    the links on the side are blue? that doesn't show up on my computer... unless you mean the blocks? no but it's hard to read the hit counter and the text is smaller. It's not supposed to be like that....

Member #
    Can you show a screen capture of what the font size should look like? Like make a PNG of the layout mockup you made for the website?

Ok nevermind . . .

What I would do is go to .menu and change the font size to 11px or however big you want it and than get rid of height:10px and see how that looks.

Remove Ads