Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi there,

I am currently having a problem. I'm using a Mac with Boot Camp, but it's too much of a pain to boot into and go back and forth debugging my sites.. luckily BrowserShots is here to save the day.

I'm designing a website for a pharmacy locally, so the audience will most likely be running IE5/6 most of the time. Unfortunately, the only problem I'm having with my code affects these 2 browsers.

I'm using a liquid layout, 2 column. The main content div is aligning text on the bottom of the page. Any help would be appreciated.

I also have a slight problem in IE8 that I'm not worried about too bad, but if anyone knows how to fix it, it'd be awesome.

Thanks!

Member #
    The reason why the cont div appears below the navigation in the first attached image is because even though your bodyblock div is 649px wide, the two divs inside it (menu and cont) have an equal width of 649px. Each div most likely has some margins which are causing this issue.

Try making the cont div small, say 420px, that should work.

Member #
    Thank you so much bfsog.

Remove Ads