Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey everybody, if you haven't read my other posts before, I am totally new when it comes to web design and especially when it comes to css. Today I have a new problem. I have been messing around with css rollover buttons and after what seems like a million forum questions later I have figured out how to construct my navigation menu and i have it set up on a mock page, but the problem with that mock page is that it is only the rollover navigation buttons and none of the other images I have on the page and I am not so sure how to get the rollover buttons on my mock page to the rest of my pages in correct alignment. I would appreciate any suggestions, examples, or even a template with the buttons in it working. I will supply all the things you might possibly need to help me
    Here is my website incase you need to look at it
    Undisputed Force Clan
    Cheers
    John

Member #
    Hello John.

I had a look at your website, is it the "home, about, news" (etc) links that you want a hover effect for?

Member #
    yes, those are the ones

Member #
    Well seeing as they are of different dimensions you will need to create a seperate CSS id rule for each of them.

Member #
    So, how would that look, im not completely sure what a id rule is

Remove Ads