Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    The table cell below is a cell of a calendar day. There I display up to 4 events with $aa array, and also the day number of that cell with $day num. Now if I put </br> in between $aa, they are under each other which is fine. But how can I make the $day_num appear bottom right side of that cell, and at the same time $aa items (there may be zero, or there may be upto four) will be listed as left aligned from the top? In other words, how do you make different items in one cell align in different places? Do you introduce another table cell in that cell may be?
    echo "<td valign=\"top\" width=100> $aa[0] $aa[1] $aa[2] $aa[3] $day_num </td>";

Member #
    You could either wrap the $day in a <span></span> and use CSS to text-align: right; or have another <td> in the same <tr> as the $aa[0] $aa[1] etc and align that to the right.

Member #
    I tried this but still it is not aligning day_num to the bottom and right. when I used float: right it worked for aligning right. However in any case I still can not align to bottom.

echo "<td width=100> $aa[0] $aa[1] $aa[2] $aa[3] <span style=\"vertical-align:bottom; text-align:right;\">$day_num</span> </td>";

Remove Ads