Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I dont want my littel movie clip to loop - im getting nuts of this. I made this littel movieclip of a littel girl ( for my children photography page ) with eyes blinking and mout smiling. That works just fine. I put that clip back on my mainstage to do a motion tween - her face is supposed to kind pop up in slow tween motion a STAY there - not looping. It does that all the time when i either press the movie or publish . What am i doing wrong - thanks!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jesperx
    I dont want my littel movie clip to loop - im getting nuts of this. I made this littel movieclip of a littel girl ( for my children photography page ) with eyes blinking and mout smiling. That works just fine. I put that clip back on my mainstage to do a motion tween - her face is supposed to kind pop up in slow tween motion a STAY there - not looping. It does that all the time when i either press the movie or publish . What am i doing wrong - thanks!
    Well sofar ive managed to google it. It says somewhere that i have to put in a action stop: stop(); in the last farme in the actiomscript palette. How to i do this in practic?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Click on the last frame in the timeline, bring up the actions pane, and type stop(); into the text box that is there. Then save everything and re-publish the movie.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfiend
    Click on the last frame in the timeline, bring up the actions pane, and type stop(); into the text box that is there. Then save everything and re-publish the movie.
    thanks SF - i think ive done that. please look at my littel flash clip. can you tell me if i can upload the clip smaller than 550x400 and still preserve the image dimensions ( in this case the girl) I mean kind of like a photoshop image on a transparent backgorund so that it is onlý the image and not the background as such. My problem is that i like the image of the girl on the rullercoaster but when i put in the movie clip it pushes/streches the tablecontent to much . any idea what to do ? www.davivarsmaa.dk

Member #
    ups -SCROLL down to " BØRN" on my site

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Please post this in a new thread. That way you'll get more people who can answer your question

Also clarify a little -- I'm not sure what you're talking about, and the site you linked to doesn't seem to have a rollecoaster anywhere?

Remove Ads