Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but a did a search and couldn't find anything so if you could point me in the right direction that would be great.

I want to submit my contact form to either a database or xml file, basically which ever is easier to set up as I'm a bit short on time... I have googled it and found tutorials but i have almost no knowledge of php or javascript and I could do with a bit more instruction.

thanks

Member #
    http://www.hotscripts.com/category/p...rm-processors/

you would probably want to go the mysql route, as it's hard to secure the information within an XML file. the above link goes to a list of pre-built scripts. I don't know which one will work best for you, so you'll just have to sort through the descriptions and see which one seems to have the features that you are looking for.
    drew beta - Portfolio, Blog500 - Graduate Studies Blog, WP4P - Blog, Life in Beta - Music Podcast for Nerds

Member #
    Thanks for your reply I''l have a browse

Remove Ads