Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

Just joined up in the hope that someone can help me with a CSS issue that I have been having for a couple of days and cannot figure it out....Basically, I am creating a site from a CSS template and want to have a gallery page.
    When editing the site in dreamweaver 8, I am trying to work within a box that has been created within the template. I can place images inside the box but when I try to link the image to another html page, the hyperlink border is not level with the image placeholder and appears to the left of it. Is there a piece of code that could be causing this? Any ideas on how to rectify this issue?
    Also, when trying to create a simple thumbnail page within the same box, everything sticks to the left side of this same box and I cannot create a row of thumbnails, just one long column.
    Please bear with me on this one, I am new to the wonders of CSS..............Any useful ideas appreciated....

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    We would need to see the web page itself ... do you have it online?

Remove Ads