Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi guys,

Working on a film festival website for a friend and it had previously been using Slimbox for it's image gallery (see hxxp://www.XXXXXX.com/NEW/images.htm - sorry about the x's but I don't want it getting crawled).

My friend has asked for a similar thing to display films but when I looked into this, the only way I could find to do it was using Thickbox. I've attempted this here - hxxp://www.XXXXXXX.com/NEW/films.htm

My problem is that I want them to look the same. I can't figure out how they have achieved the grey borders (with the highlight effect) around each thumbnail on the images page (and how I could apply this to the Film page).

I also couldn't find how to modify the Thickbox pop up on the Films page so that it is the same size as the film (BTW, I'll be using YouTube vids, the Vimeo one was in the example I found somewhere).

Any ideas?

All my files can be downloaded at hxxp://www.XXXXXX.com/NEW/NEW.rar if you want to have a look (only 4mb).

Thanks in advance!

Neil

Member #
    Just in case anyone else is trying to do something similar, I ended up stumbling across Videobox and using that as it already looks similar to Slimbox.

Cheers
    Neil

Remove Ads