Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: exploding table

Member #
    Hello. The pages within my gallery are either a little whacked or a big whacked. The html for each page is identical to that of the others throughout the site and this whackedness had not been visible before today. What is wrong? Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    You'll have to be more specific.
    How do we know what it's supposed to look like?

And is it a problem with Safari, Opera, IE6, IE7, IE8, FireFox, etc?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    killians,

Except for all web pages are aligned right, I donít see anything whacked. My native language is Serbian, and because of that fact Iím not for sure, what you mean by whacked, pls be specific.

Member #
    Zdravo,
    :-[ I apologize. You got what I meant, though.
    The pages are not looking like they should. The rest of the site looks fine. The workroom and playroom pages are a little out of line on the sides, but the confroom page is stretched across the screen, at least on my monitor. All the pages were copy and paste, so the basic design of those pages should not be different. I don't know...

Member #
    The pages are all supposed to be identical in design, 750 pixels wide and centered, with everything lined up with the back of the K at the top.
    Home, About, Contact and Services are perfect. Gallery is a pixel or two low and to the right. Workroom and Playroom look like the cells between the pictures are wider than my html says they are. And Confroom is stretched out to the right of center. At least on my monitor.

Member #
    Ah, I didn't specify my table width. Looks right now. At least on my monitor... thanks, hvala lepo.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    killians,

Test your web site in Internet Explorer, and say if everything is at proprer places?

Member #
    Looks good to me. But also it looks like you found the table width problem.
    No one has brought it up but that navigation menu changing the way it does seems to be awkward to me. Just my opinion.
    Brandon Tran - Asheville Web Design

Banned
    Member #
    Change the width from 100% to the appropirate pixels - as to 100% width to 200 pixels etc.so the cell will only have the width of 200 pixels.frontpage often causes such problems.Try using dreamweaver it manages table more swiftly.

Remove Ads