Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello, We are currently utilizing Lightbox for displaying Inline content with html, but unfortunately when hovering over the links we get the html within the "title" tag and it looks horrible in IE.

I am trying to determine which is the latest and best option for lightbox/greybox/whateverbox is the newest & most versatile.

Basically we will be utilizing inline content and if possible would like to utilize the rel tag or something similar that doesn't need alot of coding as I have run into some conflicts with our other js, when using some of the older lightboxes.

Member #
    Hi blot,

Were you able to find a suitable replacement? Or did you need some help still?

Ungus

Quote Originally Posted by blot
    Hello, We are currently utilizing Lightbox for displaying Inline content with html, but unfortunately when hovering over the links we get the html within the "title" tag and it looks horrible in IE.

I am trying to determine which is the latest and best option for lightbox/greybox/whateverbox is the newest & most versatile.

Basically we will be utilizing inline content and if possible would like to utilize the rel tag or something similar that doesn't need alot of coding as I have run into some conflicts with our other js, when using some of the older lightboxes.
    Josh

Member #
    Thanks, I ended up finding a good resource... http://planetozh.com/projects/lightbox-clones/ haven't really got around to getting it worked out yet as some other projects came up...

Remove Ads