Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    My 'container' div isn't containing what it's supposed to. I'm not sure how else to describe it. Here's a link:

http://nuggetdesigns.com/public_html...rotection.html

I just started building the skeleton of the page. I've created a container div that's supposed to, well, contain the rest of my content. I want the background white and the height to automatically adjust to my content. There's a nav bar at the top and a header bar that are fine. The trouble comes with the bottom part. I have a mainbox div that contains the 'main' box on the left and the 'rsidebar' box on the right (within the rsidebar are a photo box div and menu div). But when I insert these (I'm using DW), they show up outside the container and I cannot seem to get them inside.

I feel like this must be a simple solution but I cannot figure out what it is. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!

Member #
    Never mind - I figured it out. If anyone else is having this problem, I just changed the positioning of the container and mainbox divs to 'relative'.

Remove Ads