Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, I tried a lot of script for uploading a file with a contact form, but did not manage to do it.. Maybe some file rights problems… is there a good script that you used and can recommend me?

Member #
    Hi dilan,

A few questions first, are you writing this on Windows, Linux, OS X? Also what language, PHP?

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by dillan
    Hi, I tried a lot of script for uploading a file with a contact form, but did not manage to do it.. Maybe some file rights problems… is there a good script that you used and can recommend me?
    Josh

Member #
    Try this script:
    Email form with file attachment in PHP

The 'uploads' folder should have write access for the script

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ungus
    Hi dilan,

A few questions first, are you writing this on Windows, Linux, OS X? Also what language, PHP? Josh
    I was trying in PHP, found some code examples, but they are too much for me I googled and switched to a 3rd party form processor, http://www.123contactform.com , they support file attachments.

Member #
    Very nice choice of those generators. 123 produces much cleaner and valid HTML then most of the others. I'm glad you found a solution!

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by dillan
    I was trying in PHP, found some code examples, but they are too much for me I googled and switched to a 3rd party form processor, http://www.123contactform.com , they support file attachments.
    Josh

Remove Ads