Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    ok so i need some help im relatively new to CSS and basically im trying to get this layout to work

so i was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction to a decent tutorial that could explain how i go about this. any way here http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1871/layoutfinal.jpg is a jpg of the final layout design done by me in photo shop ive cut it up into header menu bar content and footer basically i want that on top of a black background so i want there to be a bit of black background on both sides of the layout but it needs to be the same at all resolutions and the same through out all browsers. also i was having a lot of trouble getting a spry menu bar to center in the middle of the menu bar space as well i was trying to use AP div tags and div tags and what not and i just got lost and confused and yeah if anyone could point me to a tutorial that would basically achieve my desired result or one that gave me an idea and also explained what elements change what or not that would be fantastic i know its probably a huge ask but ive spent the last week following tutorials and i just keep getting lost and this works or that doesnt and i change something and then it stops working or something

any way thanks heaps guys if any one can help

Member #
    come on some one has to have some kind of idea surely this is driving me insane *sigh*

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Please be PATIENT and wait 24 hours before bumping a post.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads