Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'd explain the problem more, but the subject says it all... if vaguely.

Anyways, the navbar is pushing the left content div towards the right of the page.

If anyone has any insight here please let me know. The problem just started occurring today out of the blue... well... more or less.

As a "one-post-newb" I'd like to point out that I've not found a simple fix to this yet.

Here is my website URL...

http://www.personal.psu.edu/whc12/ist210/index.php

Any help is appreciated. I'll do my best to give back. I'm really interested in joining a web-dev forum since I'm doing this stuff at my work so often.

EDIT: I'll point out the issue does NOT occur in Safari (how karmic... I hate safari) while it does occur in Firefox, latest vers.

Member #
    Uhm. HALP?

Member #
    Self-solved. Only took me two hours of meddling. -.-

EDIT: Floated the navbar div to the left after countless edits. Can't be sure QUITE what did it, but the page was fixed after floating the navbar... musta taken that out at some point.

Remove Ads