Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello all,
    I have completed a mini website for a client on my Mac and all looks great when I test it in Safari, but when I try to test it in Firefox, I get nothing. Nothing opens up at all. One of my coworkers tested it on her Mac and Firefox opened it up no problem. I have checked my preferences and settings and everything seems normal. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered this or could possibly offer some advice. I am reluctant to send this to the client until I am confident everything is in good order, but I am running out of ideas. Please help.

Member #
    I have never faced such a situation. could you share link to check or there must be some bug

Member #
    Unfortunately, I cannot share a link as it is still only stored in my computer. I'm thinking it has to be the settings in my Firefox browser, as it works fine on my coworkers computer. I just can't for the life of me find the glitch. Thanks for your reply though.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I would get it online and that will probably be fine then. I can't imagine what is going on there. Is it an html page? Make sure the url is correct. If it's php then there might be some local server issue or something.

Member #
    It's an extremely basic html page. The coding couldn't be more simple, it has to be a glitch with my particular browser. I was hoping this was a common issue with a simple solution, but then this project wouldn't be nearly as "interesting" i guess. Thanks for your input though.

Remove Ads