Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am having an issue that I cannot seem to solve. I am not a expert on cross browser design, so I am hoping someone here is. I have a site and my text on the footer is displaying differently in firefox than it is in safari. Safari is dropping the end of the text to the next line. (SEE ATTACHED) The firefox screenshot is the way I want it. Any ideas on how I should go about troubleshooting?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    As always, we need a link to your site. It just looks like you're running out of room. Probably a simple width or margin fix, but we need to see the code.

Member #
    Oops. Vital info missed. Sorry. Http://dev.intensitynutrition.com it's built on wordpress.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Adjust the left padding in the footer p tag. That being in a table is causing a slight overflow. Reduce it by 5 px at a time and see if it adjusts properly. If that don't fix it, let me know.

Edit::: Or you can add 100% width to the table tag. <table width="100%">

Remove Ads