Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This is something i have been wondering about for some time now. I use Dreamweaver for all my HTML and CSS coding because i find the code hints and the way it creates the necessary closing tags when you type "</" really speeds things up.

Now i was wondering whether there is a way to add CSS3 to dreamweaver code hints?

I have two different version of dreamweaver namely a old one MX8 and a new CS3. The MX8 Does not show code hints for some display styles, namely display:inline-block and the CS3 version does.

I am wondering whether you have to wait for Adobe to release a new version of dreamweaver which supports CSS3 or can you somehow update dreamweaver yourself?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You may be able to find an add on, but I doubt it for CS3. They will incorporate it into a new version where you can update yours for less money other than buying the program again.

Member #
    Hmm pity it does not auto update or something haha suppose we cant expect something like that from adobe.

Member #
    If you're looking to add things to code completion and code hints, heres a little tutorial on how to modify Dreamweaver. I know I've done something similar to this to get Dreamweaver to apply code coloring to files it doesn't normally associate with. Hope this helps: http://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/dream...mpletion-mods/

Member #
    Thanks il give this a try =]

Remove Ads