Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi,
    I am designing a website and I have tried to add a footer background to the website and its not positioning the way I want it to!
    If you go to www.testing123.co.za .. you will notice the fish / coral background at the bottom of the website. The background image only starts straight after the last table... whereas I want the image to start further up , half of the image behind the bottom of my webpage and half of the image below the last table I have (hope you understand what I mean?) ... Does anyone know what I must do?
    NOTE: I'm not very clued up with css and html code, so please be alaborate for me.
    Another things: The image I want to try centre it,,,like I have done with my main background image at the top of the website (island + sea)
    Please help me - I would appreciate it!!
    dee.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    if you dont know code how did you get that much done?

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorky
    if you dont know code how did you get that much done?
    I think he's using a WYSIWYG editor to produce the code for him after he designs the site in 'design view'.

Quote Originally Posted by reflex84
    Hi,
    I am designing a website and I have tried to add a footer background to the website and its not positioning the way I want it to!
    If you go to www.testing123.co.za .. you will notice the fish / coral background at the bottom of the website. The background image only starts straight after the last table... whereas I want the image to start further up , half of the image behind the bottom of my webpage and half of the image below the last table I have (hope you understand what I mean?) ... Does anyone know what I must do?
    NOTE: I'm not very clued up with css and html code, so please be alaborate for me.
    Another things: The image I want to try centre it,,,like I have done with my main background image at the top of the website (island + sea)
    Please help me - I would appreciate it!!
    dee.
    Sorry, not getting you. The whole site is a bit confusing to me.

Member #
    "bgTopDiv" has not been arranged in the CSS.Use Firebug to develop your website.Hope it helps.

Remove Ads