Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have just designed my first website with XHML+CSS, www (dot) daroad (dot) com .
    Please tell how about it?
    thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    What is the point of the website?
    It looks like a normal link-farm to me. Seen one, seen them all.

It's a website with links to other websites ... and no valuable information at all.

Even if it says "A web directory that is human edited to ensure quality contents",
    why would I use it instead of Google? Maybe the human that edited your links
    has different ideas about "quality" than I have?

Layout Problem:
    On the about us pages, and others, the footer is doubled-over with other text.

Member #
    your footer is not displaying well.

Member #
    I have updated footer. Is it Ok?
    Please tell me what browser you use?

Member #
    yeah it looks fine now..

jj1
    Member #
    The site looks OK. - On a personal note, my only grumble is that you have to create an account to submit website. I HATE directories like that - you never know which are going to spam you with endless emails and it makes the process so much more time-consuming. Just my little rant!

Banned
    Member #
    If this is your first website then its really great. The key factor in the website designing is simplicity and its spaciousness. There is always better not to use the heavy background images or color. The white spaces on a web page gives the visitor good feeling. what technology you have used for this website ?

Member #
    Actually as far as your web site is concerned i tell you its simple and clear.. but i too agree to 1 that said there can be spammers that can do endless mails.. it is easy for them... you just should take care of these things..

Member #
    Honestly it bored me, from a glance i didnít have a clue what i was looking at or what your site was about. Good design lends credibility to your site and that will in turn make users allot more willing to register and submit there personal details to your site. No disrespect but design wise you still have a long way to go on this one.

Remove Ads