Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm new to both coding and this forum.

I've created a test site which shows the problems I'm having getting my images to display properly using lytebox. I'm running lytebox rather than lightbox as it's better at handling iFrames. I've spent hours trying to figure this out - I had it working initially yesterday, then suddenly, for no reason that I can see as I changed nothing, it stopped working entirely. It should be so straight forward yet it clearly isn't working. Even after creating this test site I get nothing. Perhaps a fresh pair of eyes will see what I'm unable to. Any advice would be really appreciated.

http://www.embles.plus.com/test/

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Did you fix it?
    It's working for me.

Member #
    I did. On the developer's site it states that when using this with iFrames you need to place the lytebox.css in one document and the lytebox.js in another. It also states in STEP 2 that you must place the script in the head of the document. What I didn't realise, and it's really not clear, is that each line of the script is placed separately in each document. I had both of them in the same document.

Remove Ads