Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Alignment help

Member #
    Hey just me again, sorry to bug you all with all my problems i just dont know where else to go and i hope i can return the favour in the near future once i hone my skills a tad more ive got a few questions:
    How can i get my copyright paragraph to center align in the middle of the page? it seems no matter what i do it just wont do it
    Why is it i have to use so many negative margins to get things to line up right next to each other, is that normal or just a me thing lol..
    And how would i go about getting this same page to line up perfectly in both firefox and internet explorer cause just at the moment its only working in firefox and looks like a quacamole taco in IE
    i appreciate any help you all throw my way and ive attatched all my files below

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    This is all you need in there for the copyright. Your content div is pushing it down though.

Code:
    div#Copyright p {
    color:#FFFFFF;
    font-size:10px;
    text-align:center;
    }

Member #
    Thanks man ill definately give it a go even though i wouldnt mind some bandaid fixes as i do kinda need to get this template done. I guess i can try again with it all, i just dont really know how to go about slicing it up which i think is half my problem, the other half being coding skills lol..

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Slicing it up? Are you trying to export from Photoshop or something? You should be able to do anything with that template I gave you.

If you need some bandaids, just post em' up. The reason some fixes are not so easy is because one fix causes other problems. But we can try.

Remove Ads