Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    OK, I must be losing my mind. I for the life of me can not figure our whats going on and how to fix it.. I have been scratching my head for hours trying to figure out where I went wrong, so now its time for help.

Here is the site in question (My Fathers site)

http://www.peraultsiding.com/products/

As you can see my text is over lapping the background border. The border should be expanding as text is added, but it's not. I have tried and tried changed everything I could think of and it beginning to drive me NUTS. If anyone could please please help out with this it would be greatly appreciated. I really need to get this site finished and I can't put the rest of these pages till i figure this out.

I have attached my css in case someone wants to check that out also.

Thanks,

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    This might be a problem with one of the bg images not being tall enough, possiblty the one in curve 2. I messed with this for about an hour. The div is expanding as it should and meets up with curve3 also, but it's the background that is not tall enough and because the bg is transparent, it shows the blue bg from the body tag.

I hope I'm explaining that well enough, but I'm almost sure that's it.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ok, when I removed the bg image from the body tag and put a grey color instead(for visual purposes), then removed the bg image from curve 2 and put a white bg color, it got rid of the space. This proves that this is a bg image issue and I would look into curve 2 bg image.

Remove Ads