Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey all, just another code question from me (surprise) since my last few posts and some suggestions from aeroweb (cheers dude) ive decided to re code my page but once again ive run into some problems. Ive attatched the new index file below and it uses the same images as my other threads but what i cant work out is why the first two menu files in my navbar line up perfectly next to each other but the rest have a small gap
    Interlaced

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Attachment? Link? Can you get this thing online? It's kinda a pain in the butt to download and load stuff up to test.

Member #
    odd could have sworn i attached the files either way i sorted it out i set the widths of some of the buttons wrong. As far as it goes to getting it online not really possible at the mo as i don't have their hosting details - sorry dude, but i will remember to attach the files next time

Member #
    Alright a new problem, and hopefully the last one as Im sure everyone's growing a little tired of all my threads. Basically i cant get my ContentBG image to line up perfectly with the banner above it even though everything is centered with auto margins and they are the same size in width it always ends up being one pixel off. I could of course apply a -1 left margin to it but then it would be 2px off in IE because they are for some reason in different directions in each browser, also in IE there seems to be an extra margin between them which i cant seem to get rid of which isnt there in firefox.

Remove Ads