Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I designed a page for my buddy who is a musician on myspace and I went to add the code into myspace and it said "violation of terms. " Apparently, myspace uses tables, so how do I take the layout I designed and make it able to be used in myspace as a profile. I understand I have to leave the ad at the top of the page since myspace is ad-operated but can't I just take the dreamweaver code and put a code above it for keeping the ad on the page? Thanks for whoever helps

Member #
    I haven't done this before, but if myspace uses tables for its layout, then if you are using DIV's for your layout in dreamweaver, you may need to convert it all to tables.

Last time I played with editing a myspace page you would paste the code in the header section or something. Is this what you are doing?

Remove Ads