Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all

I am fairly new to CSS but trying to learn as I go. I've been attempting to build a template for my ebay store page, by manipulating their existing code. Im having an issue with the corners on some of my divs, that being...

The top left one isn't showing up, I've gone through the code line by line and I cant' figure out why this is so. I can't seem to figure out which class controls the corners. Could someone please take a look at my page and tell me what Im doing wrong or what Im not understanding?

GAS MASK NEW & SEALED NBC RATED FILTER SALE 2012 - eBay (item 320452804774 end time Nov-29-09 19:01:59 PST)

many thanks in advance

Member #
    Which "top left" are we meant to be looking at?
    Just a lil confused as to which bit we're meant to be looking at as there's quite a few images not loading.

One thing i did notice however is that some of the images are referenced as:
    src="eBayISAPI.dll_files/iconTealStar_25x25.gif"

These images aren't loading as it's trying to load the images from "http://surrenderyourwings.com//curved/eBayISAPI.dll_files/gas.jpg" which is obviously on your site instead of ebays, these will need to either be downloaded onto your site or you'll need to reference them with the exact url.
    Mike Barlow
    WDF Co-Owner

Need help? PM Me!

Member #
    The border that lines each of the different sections, each one is missing the top left corner.

I don't know why this is or how to find it in the css or html.

Remove Ads