Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi people,

i'm building my wifes website and i'm a retard when it comes to html/css ect.

she wants a shopping cart display on the page that when the user adds something to thier cart instead of having to look at paypal which is where the ecommerce portion of the site is being done it shows on the page of the actual website.

i know ive explained that completely wrong so heres a link to the site i'm building mums know breast - reuseable breastpads the view cart button on the right is generated by paypal and takes you too the paypal site to show you what has been ordered, she wants it to show what you ordered in that section of the site instead of the view cart button.

so if anybody knows if that can be done with a script or html or however and could possible write me an example or even just write the whole thing working then i would be your best friend and let you sleep with my wife and possibly her sister (well maybe not but i would be grateful)

thanks
    stocko

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Your Dillema

I would say scrap that entire system you have and just bite the bullet and redesign it using Zen Cart. Its free and has a really easy paypal setup.

Member #
    sowould i if the wife would let me.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    well Iframes is another way to do it but not highly recommended.

Remove Ads