Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a site that I am trying to do a minor facelift on some of the detail pages. You can view an example at www.waikoloavacationrentals.com/kolea-rentals/4f.

The first thing I am trying to do is to take the gray border around the flash and make it rectangular and put detail text in there. How would you do that?

The second thing I am trying to do is to take my top nav bar and use it lower in the site. What I would like to do is round off the corners so it does not look so boxy lower in the page. Any ideas on that?

Your input is greatly appreciated.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    The rounded corners on your border are round because of the image: http://www.waikoloavacationrentals.c...ain_img_bg.gif

So you can either change the image to have right angles instead of curved corners or re-code the box so that the border is defined by CSS. Something like:

Code:
    .divBorder {width:800px; height:600px; border:1px solid #000;}
    You can make it a rectangle by manipulating the height/width.

As for the second question, I'm not clear what you want to do. Do you want to have a navbar on the bottom of the site or do you want to move the one you have now further down?

Remove Ads