Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,Im new here and just wanted to say I want to be a web designer.I am going to penn foster college and going to have my diploma in about 5 months.Been learning for 7 months and only learned the basics in html from this school cause thats all they gave me.Little disappointed in that.I had to go and buy the HTML: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques, Fourth Edition (Shelly Cashman Series on my own.I feel like im going to have to buy alot of more books or go to lynda.com to learn more about the web design field.I just want the diploma from this school and learn dreamweaver cs4.What are your views on lynda.com is it worth 25 bucks a month.I want to learn everything about web design.Any info will be great.Thanks....

Member #
    In my opinion, if you have basics for html, buy some solid css book, and start designing. Create few template and try to integrate them into web by using css/html. I don't know if there's faster and more efficient way to learn web design.
    I'm not good designer myself, but I guess if one wants to become true web designer, he(she) got to know more than html/css.

Remove Ads