Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Well first off i feel like a complete noob when it comes to this stuff, as it has been almost 5 years since i have done anything with web design.
    Im currently trying to build an eCommerce site and dont want to go with a traditional template. So i need some help with a few things.

I would like to have a grunge looking landing page and i need to know how to make a link from my landing page to another page containing the actual eCommerce site. So basically the landing page will just have the "about" information and a few pictures and a logo, with a link to the actual store front. Could some one please explain how i can accomplish this? Also i am not sure what software i will be using for my storefront, i was thinking OSCommerce or Zen cart. but i have no experience with either. Is it possible with that softwar to have a landing page w/ a link directing you to the store front?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Semper Fi

Remove Ads