Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello my website is nicotine-evolution.com and I sell liquid nicotine for e cigarettes. As you need to be over 18 to purchase nicotine I need my page to have a age verification page. An example of what I am looking for can be found at:Eliquidplanet.com | Age Verification
    I am using sitebuilder and am not able to have this be my homepage so I would need a page that would popup over my homepage and if you verify you are of legal smoking age you click enter and it will take you to my home page. If you click you are not then it can take you wherever, google or whatever website you would like to redirect to...
    I understand that this box in no way prooves that the person is of legal smoking age it just takes the liability off of me, if you lie its your fault!
    If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it, I am ready to go live but I can not until I get this last peice in play please, thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Putting this on your home page really won't solve anything. People can enter your site from any page other than your home page (not that they likely would in its present configuration, but you never know).

So take this page:

Cherry E Liquid

Just add a checkbox that says "I am of legal age to purchase this product in my state and/or country." If they check the box, they go further. If not, they don't.

Since you're using SiteBuilder, I'm not sure if that's possible. It also depends on your site host. If the host allows for some form of server-side scripting (most likely PHP), then you can do it that way. If not, you can do it the Javascript way (which won't work in all cases, but at least it doesn't require much to learn.)
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads