Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Junior Member Sanjana Nuwan Bandara's Avatar
    Member #
    recently created a community with opensource php platform.there is a usefulness page link in my theme.it has been created by theme creator.i have try to contact him for getting help about this problem.but he didn't help me.so i decided to get help from sitepoint members.this page will redirect my site to member list section.but i doesn't like it.i want to remove it from my theme.how can i do it???i know a little about php and css...what is the template section to edit????please help me.....here is my link

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    This isn't sitepoint. Next time you copy/paste from another forum, edit it a bit, ok?

The theme creator didn't create the member page itself. You'd have to talk to the forum software creators (http://www.mybb.com) to see how to remove that page.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads