Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: live support

Member #
    can any 1 pls tell me how can i provide live support to my site 4 free??

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    If I were you, I wouldn't. You'll have to be prepared to have someone watching your site 24/7 (as people expect to be able to live chat when they want to, not when you want to talk to them) and you'd also have to have the ability to form proper sentences with correct spelling and grammar.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    There is no way unless you want to make it yourself and want to sit there all day watching.

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    There are also live support scripts, that you can use, many are free. You will need to add some code to your page, and the script checks to see if any support personnel is online, then displays a message like: "Live help is ONLINE" or "Live help is OFFLINE" if you or one of your team is online, visitors will get to talk to that person, otherwise, it directs the visitor to leave a message. Check out hotscripts, you should find many options.
    LavaEagle likes this.
    Peace, Mike
    WebHost1-For all your Hosting needs.
    Leenkz.Com-The web starts here! (Blatant use of tables)
    I realllllly need to feel useful, please "like" my signatures!!!! (Button is on the bottom right!)

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    You can do that through http://www.igniterealtime.org, however 24/7 isn't recommended from a business sense, not a technology sense.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Yeah agreed - by attempting to provide free 24/7 live support, you're going to tangle yourself in knots with that one.

Member #
    You add LiveZilla to your site..or you can search some live support scripts and add them

Remove Ads