Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Firefox is no longer displaying two of my pages properly. It always used to display them correctly. Display in IE is fine. Does anyone know what might be the cause of this?

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    did you recently upgraded?
    Peace, Mike
    WebHost1-For all your Hosting needs.
    Leenkz.Com-The web starts here! (Blatant use of tables)
    I realllllly need to feel useful, please "like" my signatures!!!! (Button is on the bottom right!)

Member #
    Hi LeenzMike,
    Thank you for your response. Yes, I did indeed upgrade to Firefox 4. Previously there was no issue.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Good guess, Mike.

beeza, it could be just about anything. It could be a wonky browser install. It could be bad code. It could be code that only FF misinterprets. And within those three major categories, there are about a million possibilities.

The best thing you can do is link to your site and let us see the code, etc.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thank you for your reply. How should I present the pages? Can I paste them here in this thread?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    your best bet would be to first try reinstalling the browser or going back to the old version and see if it still displays properly. Than if you are still having issues paste the code here and see if a problem can be spotted.

Also was the page only displaying properly localy and than you had issues when you put it online or was it always online ?

Member #
    The pages always displayed properly on line, and locally. Now they will not display properly either on line or locally. I have made no changes to these pages that is why I am so puzzled I have tried reinstalling the browser and the problem remains.

Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    Just post a link to the site, so we can see the code.
    beeza likes this.
    Peace, Mike
    WebHost1-For all your Hosting needs.
    Leenkz.Com-The web starts here! (Blatant use of tables)
    I realllllly need to feel useful, please "like" my signatures!!!! (Button is on the bottom right!)

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    What Mike said. If your pages are online, just post the affected URLs.
    beeza likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christi...ins1/index.htm
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christi...rheadlines.htm

O.K. Then guys these are the two problem pages. If you first look at them in IE they work fine, and until recent times they worked fine in Firefox. IE will show how the pages used to look in Firefox.

beeza.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads