Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: thumbnail pics

Member #
    hi everybody i am new to web designing can anyone please tell me a tutorial on how to link thumbnail pics to their original pics for example in many web page we see small pics and when we click on it we can view it in its original size in another window i hope i was clear thank you very much for your help

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    There are many ways to do this, you could simply put it on a new page and link to the page, there are ways to do it using javascripting, flash, etc.

The easiest way if you are new would be to place the image on a new html page and than link to that page. and set the tarket to blank so that it opens the image in a new window.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Here's a cut-down version of the gallery code I like to use. I generally have the images load in a lightbox of some sort, but this is at least a good place to start.

Zip file

In action
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Remove Ads