Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm using a script that slowly enlarges images (http://www.nsftools.com/tips/ImageResize.htm), similar to dock icons, in a 4x3 table. Each cell has an image inside it that, when moused-over, should slowly enlarge, and then shrink again once the cursor is removed. Right now, the script is working. However, the problem I'm having is that the script only works on the first image I hover over on each row.

So, for example: the page loads; I can now make only 3 images grow/shrink, 1 from each row (the first one I put my cursor on in each row)

Anyone have any ideas as to why it's doing this? I can post my code if necessary. Thanks!

Junior Member Mercedes Marie Calayag's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    It would help if you could show the URL for us to view

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Yeah, a link would help. It's possible some of the code from the rest of the page is jacking up the script.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Remove Ads