Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    So I implemented(or tried to anyways) a slider into my website. Im using it for the specials area and now im having some alighnment issues with the arrows.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...ega/sldier.jpg

Again I am going to attach my sites code and all files in hope that someone can either help me fix it or show me a better slider to use. This is the WowSlider.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f5s9gks4e5g6od7 (the zip was too big to attach here)

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    isn't wow slider a standalone program that generated Jquery based slider(s)....

if it's an alignment issue... I suspect it's a CSS issue...

What browsers have you tested this in ? if it's OK in one browser but not another... it could help point to the issue....

with all the threats out there... doubt anyone will download your ZIP.... I won't cause ( I don't know you )....

Member #
    I tested it in FF, IE, & safari and has same issue with each one. I though it was a CSS issue aswell and I went through and changed every already defined value that had anything to do with a margin or padding but nothing changed so I have no idea.

I can understand the not wanting to download the file and I suspected that would be the hardest part with getting any help when I posted it but I still hope that some can help.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb Kopitzke, post: 210799
    I tested it in FF, IE, & safari and has same issue with each one. I though it was a CSS issue aswell and I went through and changed every already defined value that had anything to do with a margin or padding but nothing changed so I have no idea.

I can understand the not wanting to download the file and I suspected that would be the hardest part with getting any help when I posted it but I still hope that some can help.
    Have you put a reset at the beginning of the CSS?

*{ margin:0; padding:0; }

This will eliminate the browsers' default settings.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Remove Ads