Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'd like someone to re-create a website that can look as close as possible to this site right here, but of course with different names and logos and what not?

I'd really like to focus on the log in page, the bbs style forum, and of course the chat room.

Here is a link on how the admin of the site created it, if you need it:
    Can you please, please, PLEASE help me?

If you're interested in doing it for me, please email me:
    And I know it's a lot to ask for, especially with the added fact that I don't have any money to pay you since I'm only a kid. I really want this so you guys, again, please consider it.

If you tell me that I should look more into html, read, and what not. Honestly, I have and nothing processes in this stupid brain of mine. It's great motivation, but really it's not what I'm after. I really wish someone could help me!

No trash replies please.

Thank you!

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    You're simply not going to find anyone who isn't family that will do this for you for free. Hell, I charge family (at a heavily discounted rate, but I charge them nonetheless). That, and you'll find very few designers that are going to just copy someone else's site.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    So you:
    1. Double post
    2. Post in help areas... but you don't want help
    3. You want someone do do all the work for you
    4. You know HOW to do it, you just don't want to put forth the effort to learn how.

Are you here on this forum to learn about web design or solely to get someone to do work for you?
    m3n0tu18 likes this.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    For those of you who aren't sure what Wired is referring to...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4151131AAIxz7q

Now, if you want, I can recreate that page. I'm getting a 500 error when I log in. So all I need to do is create that page with some different graphics, have the user log in, and have a 500 error generated.

$200. And when you want the error that I create fixed...$2000. It's a great deal. I highly suggest you take it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Websites cost a lot of time, money and effort dude. People can't just spend that much time on a random dude from the internets.
    m3n0tu18 likes this.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    I only give code to someone that is actually trying to do something... learning... trying to solve a problem...

And yes... I too charge family... they appreciate it more than some of my clients and they insist on paying... of course they get really good christmas presents...

There are 3 kinds of people on this site... Those that want to learn .... those that want to teach and help... and those that just want the easy way out... don't think there will be much help here for someone that isn't even trying...

Remove Ads