Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello
    I have new website that i developed and it is done from the script...i putted on server and this is how it shows up, it is ok but how to fill out this white on the side so my site can be large when someone is watching him for 100% zoom on his browser...and also if i add bg like some pattern it goes over my text and inside all so basically i can't fix it to be nice. Can someone help pls?
    Thanks in advance

This is site: http://www.designmansion.org

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    first you need to fix the obvious.

1. You have 2 head sections on the page... .
    2. you have on page CSS and you also reference CSS to an external.

you need to remove the extra code, and consolidate you css in 1 location or the other.

Now for the design layout you're looking for, it's going to be better if you use CSS and XHTML, currently you are using tables.

Member #
    I see that you are experienced in this area, so can u please explain how do you mean to remove extra code and what do you reffer for that? And also how to remove that tables and go for xhtml and css so i can get more nicer design?
    Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Look at your source code.... The basic HTML page will have only 1 set of head tags , your page has 2, as well as 2 doc types declared, 2 CSS file references, and 2 sets of JavaScript code.

I hate to say it, but if you are having these problems with basic HTML, CSS and XHTML is not something you want to attempt until you have a good grasp on the basics.

W3schools.com is a good place to start to understand the basics.

Remove Ads