Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Ok, so when i try to hyperlink to www.pittsvillefarm.com/portfolio.html it for some reason types the url twice causing a 404 error. Also, how do I position the pictures on the portfolio page? I would like to have them go in a nice little line with a little text box underneath each so i can give a little background info.

Thanks for any help!

www.pittsvillefarm.com

PORTFOLIO is the problem link.

Here is the code
    Code:
    <div id="menu">
        <ul>
          <li><a href="#">Home</a></li>
          <li><a href="www.pittsvillefarm.com/portfolio.html">Portfolio</a></li>
          <li><a href="#">About</a></li>
          <li><a href="#">Contact</a></li>
        </ul>
      </div>

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    ok i somehow fixed the link problem, but now how can i get rid of those lines on the port. page and line up the pictures? Man, i wish i could say i designed this site from scratch but i didnt. Im just using a template and changing everything about it. I guess what i need to do is learn how to use HTML because i could definatly make the layout itself, i just cant get it to work code wise. Its frustrating. Like why cant there just be a draw text back and a way to drag around pictures and free transform them in dreamweaver! lol

Remove Ads