Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Website Help...

Member #
    Hey guys! So I recently built a web site for my music. I used Dreamweaver and Photoshop to design and create it. Everything looks like it should on Safari and Google Chrome, but when I test it in Firefox, it just looks off. So far, firefox is the only browser that is screwing up the layout and I have no idea how to fix it. I'm not an advanced web designer or anything, just so you know. Anyway, if anyone could take a look at the code and please try to help me out with this, I would be SO grateful! The website is: http://tylerblalock.com

Thanks!
    Tyler

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Looks fine in FF to me.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Thanks for checking it out! I actually realized that I needed to update my firefox to the latest version...it seemed to look fine when I did that!

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    So what happens if your visitors don't have the latest version of FF loaded ?

Web design & testing 101, always test at least 2 versions back on every major browser. You'll cover 85% or better of your potential visitor base. If it works in the older browsers, it will work in the newer browsers ( with IE being the exception ),

Remove Ads