Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Im having a bit of trouble getting the navigation menu to look the way I want it to. If someone could look at the HTML and CSS, I'd be grateful. The site can be found at http://zotbaja.tripod.com and the CSS file at http://zotbaja.tripod.com/main.css. I think anyone can get the idea of how I want the navigation to look like. Any questions about it, just post a reply. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Change this:

#menu LI A:link {
    DISPLAY: block; WIDTH: 115px; COLOR: #0066ff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc; TEXT-DECORATION: none
    }

to this:

#menu LI A:link {
    DISPLAY: inline; WIDTH: 115px; COLOR: #0066ff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc; TEXT-DECORATION: none
    }

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Incidentally, you could probably benefit from a whole rewrite of your HTML / CSS... it's kind of a jumble.

Member #
    Thanks for the fix. Well, it is still a work in progress. Any help as to fix the rollovers and the bgcolor for the rest of the side menu?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    no can do. You will need to use <div>s or <td>s if you want the entire thing to be highlighted.

Remove Ads