Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Music Site

Member #
    (Not ENTIRELY sure this is the right place, if it isn't, as ever, just move me on...)

I run a music website (http://middlemusic.net), pretty basic design for now as you can tell. The main thing that I'm looking for help with is the site archives - at the moment, I have to go in and drag the content from one cell to the next just to put one new article in, and it takes ages (and often just goes undone!).

Is there a way to auto-populate the tables with the newest article I put on my site? I'm not using any sort of CMS at the moment, it's all home-built design. If this sounds stupid, apologies, but I really don't know anything about how to do it! If it turns out I have to keep dragging everything cell by cell, so be it.

Thanks for any help!

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    you can have someone create you a custom content management system for your site OR you can have someone integrate your current design to wordpress or another CMS.. wordpress is very user friendly and easy to use.. but can't say the wordpress integration is easy.. because it truly isn't if your new with it.
    Design inspiration is all around
    you just have to open your eyes.
    www.pizzolo.me
    New Jersey Website Design - Eric@Pizzolo.me

Remove Ads